CACCS members belong to different sectors and industries and provide superior services and products.
Why you should join us
Membership of the CACCS provides unrivalled networking and business opportunities.
The Czech-Australian Chamber of Commerce in Sydney offers a range of valuable services. We provide advice on business, host networking events and offer support on important issues that might affect your company.
Being a member of the Chamber allows you to maximise exposure and become part of a network of highly dedicated business professionals, each striving, not only for the success of their own business or organisation, but also for the promotion of the trade relations between Czech Republic and Australia. Any natural person or corporation engaged or interested in industry and commerce between Czech Republic and Australia shall be eligible for membership. Every appplicant for membership shall apply on the appropriate form supplied by the Chamber.
- Networking opportunities at the Chamber's business luncheons, seminars and other events which are attended by prominent local and international guest speakers
- Establish valuable contacts to experts, organisations, associations and goverment bodies in both countries
- Present your company, services or products to other members
- Invitations to Chamber events such as trade missions, trade show delegations, business meetings, seminars and social events
Grow your business
- Advice from fellow members who may have significant experience in specific areas of interest
- Opportunity to potentially support and benefit from those companies looking to either expand into Czech Republic/Australia or invest in the Czech Republic/Australia
- Sharing of business information and knowledge
- CACCS Directory listing - Promoting (advertising) your business on our website and on all of CACCS events.
- Automatic inclusion in the Chamber's database that allows priority exposure to all companies requesting business contacts according to activity sector
- Current news and information from the Chamber's e-newsletters, that features business news and upcoming events
Membership structure and fees:
Individuals (company upto 5 employees, sole trader, employee, student) - $49
Corporate (5 and more employees) - $150
All prices incl GST
To become a member please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.